Time for Seasonal Fun!
Holidays and infrequent “events” are special times that make seasonal fun one of life’s many pleasures. More significantly, these holidays and events have something to teach us…if you give it a little thought, you’ll know what that is–and the lesson might be something different for different people. It might even change for the same person at different times in their lives. For me, that’s what make these special times fun at any age!
This page will change to reflect the changing holidays and events as they greet us, and I hope lend to your enjoyment of these special days!
5 Favorite Things About Halloween
Halloween fast approaches. Always a favorite at our house, ? we still enjoy it even as the kids are all grown. Here are my 5 favorite things about this spooky holiday:
- It takes place in the fall, perhaps my favorite season of the year ?
- Colorful decorations. Orange, purple, green, black and white. I don’t go quite as wild as before, but I still get into it ?
- Carving jack-o-lanterns. Nothing like the glow of jacks at night ?
- Halloween candy–not just for trick-or-treaters ?
- Spooky movies. Nothing too gory for us, but we have a nice collection that we choose from each year.
Wishing you and yours a safe and fun holiday! Let your imagination thrill you and the treats and colorful decorations delight your senses! Happy Halloween!
For some fun Halloween reading, check out this inexpensive e-book–just $2!
You can get it in paperback on amazon too 🙂
Also click here for free Halloween bookmark download ?